AGC 150 - Advanced Genset Controller
Gensets connected via CAN bus are easily set up for parallel operation as the controllers automatically detect each other at the CAN network. If you at a later stage connect more gensets, the controller automatically identifies and connects them via CAN bus, and application configuration is possible via the display.
Easy and safe to use
Get access to important genset information quickly via the sunlight readable LCD.
The controller features illuminated buttons that smoothly guide the operator and make it very easy and intuitive to operate. Only buttons relevant for a function are visible to the user. Get easy access to the most common functions with configurable shortcuts.
The AGC 150 provides up to three levels (customer, service, and master) of password-protected and role-based access. Configure parameters for each level and have only relevant parameters displayed.
Built to last – also in green energy applications
The AGC 150 comes with uncompromising quality. The controller is made of robust materials and is built to last. It has undergone several tests showing that it stands wear and tear in all types of harsh environments. Also, the controller is suitable for PV-Diesel hybrid solutions and also meets Tier 4 Final requirements
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
- The AGC 150 Hybrid comes with all the necessary functions for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV and genset.
- The AGC 150 Engine Drive controller provides engine protection and controls engine start and stop sequences, including simple fixed- and variable speed functions for pump applications.
AGC 150 - Plug’n’play genset controller in slim design