The Mains controller can synchronise 1 or 2 breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility in the DEIF power management system.
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness
- The AGC 150 Hybrid comes with all the necessary functions for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV and genset.
- The AGC 150 Engine Drive controller provides engine protection and controls engine start and stop sequences, including simple fixed- and variable speed functions for pump applications.
- The AGC 150 Remote Display unit provides access and control of any master controller in the AGC 150 series over the local network. This provides fast incident response and operational convenience.
- The AGC 150 PMS Lite controller is ideal for setting up and operating simple power management systems in off-grid plants with up to 128 gensets.
Hans H Tvergaard
Teamleader & Product Manager
AGC 150 - Plug’n’play genset controller in slim design
The AGC 150 - Flexible solutions for a wide range of power and engine control applications (update)